CONTRIBUTORY PARENT (TEMPORARY) VISA
The visa allows guardians to live in Australia for as long as two years on the off chance that they have a kid who is an Australian resident, perpetual inhabitant or qualified New Zealand resident who is gotten comfortable Australia. You pay more for this visa than an ordinary parent visa since it altogether lessens the holding up time by the installment of a lot bigger application expense as a commitment. It is an impermanent visa and can't be expanded or recharged. Subsequent to showing up in Australia, you have two years to apply for a Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143). Along these lines, you can spread the expenses of the Contributory Parent movement over various years.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTRIBUTORY PARENT (TEMPORARY) VISA?
- You should meet the equilibrium of family test. You meet this prerequisite assuming all things considered:
- basically 50% of your kids live forever in Australia or
- a greater amount of your kids live forever in Australia than in some other country.
You should be supported by an Australian resident, Australian lasting inhabitant or qualified New Zealand resident. The support needs to have been living legally in Australia for something like two years before you apply for this visa. For most candidates, your youngster or your kid's mate or accepted accomplice should support you.
You can remember the accompanying individuals for your visa application at the hour of lodgement:
- your accomplice (wedded or true)
- your or your accomplice's reliant youngsters
- other ward family members.
How WILL THIS VISA LET ME Respond?
This is a brief visa. Subsequent to showing up in Australia, you have two years to apply for a Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143). Along these lines, you can spread the expenses of the Contributory Parent relocation over various years. It lets you and any relatives who have likewise been conceded this visa:
- live in Australia for a very long time
- work and study in Australia
- try out Medicare Australia's plan for wellbeing related consideration and costs
- travel to and from Australia for a long time from the date the visa is allowed.
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
You can apply for this visa outside Australia. You can likewise apply in Australia, however just if your impermanent visa permits you to apply for another visa while you are in Australia. You should be outside Australia at the time the visa is allowed