BUSINESS PERMANENT VISA
BUSINESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISAS
– for holders of a provisional visa who have established the required level of business in Australia. A direct permanent residence visa, without the need of a provisional visa is also available for established business people
THIS VISA HAS TWO STREAMS.
- The Business Innovation stream – for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
- The Investor stream – for people who want to make an investment in an Australian state or territory and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia after the original investment has matured.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR EITHER STREAM
Applications are by invitation only. To be invited lodge an application, a person must first lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) with the SkillSelect system and be nominated by a state or territory government. The main requirements are:
- You must be under 55 years of age.
- Have a successful business or investment history.
- You should have required personal and business assets.
- Score at least 65 points for innovation points test.
INNOVATION TEST POINTS ARE AWARDED FOR:
- English language ability
- Experience in business or investments.
- Business turnover.
- Net personal and business assets.